2 cups cooked, mashed pumpkin or 1 16-ounce can pumpkin
4 medium or large eggs
2 cups sugar
2/3 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup water
3 1/3 cup flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 cup each raisins (or other dried fruit) and chopped nuts
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Oil and flour two 9 x 5 loaf pans.
3. Mix pumpkin, eggs, sugar, oil, and water in medium bowl.
4. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Add raisins and nuts to flour
mixture. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture. Stir just until mixed.
5. Add half the mixture to each loaf pan. Bake for about an hour, or until a
knife inserted in center comes out clean.
6. After the bread has cooled for about 15 minutes, it should come out of
the pan easily. When completely cool, wrap bread in plastic.
Etiketler: pasta recipes