1 cup cooked, skinless, chicken breast, diced
2/3 cup onion, diced
1 1/2 teaspoons garlic, minced
1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
3 cups reduced sodium, fat free chicken broth
1 6-ounce can tomato paste
1 (14 1/2-ounce) can stewed tomatoes
1/2 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
1. In a large pot, sauté onion in sesame oil until translucent; add garlic
and chicken and stir to heat through.
2. Add seasonings and sauté 1 minute longer.
3. Add broth, paste, tomatoes, and peanut butter. Stir until well
4. Heat over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
5. Serve immediately.
6. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours. 6 servings