1 1/2 cups cooked turkey or smoked turkey, diced
1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
1/2 cup raisins or other dried fruit
3/4 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup diced red or yellow onion
1/4 cup parsley, chopped (optional)
1 large red apple, cored and chopped
1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
1 tablespoon vinegar (cider, red or white)
1. Mix turkey, nuts, raisins, celery, onions, parsley, and apple in a large
2. Add mayonnaise and vinegar; mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Toss meat mixture with dressing and chill.
4. Serve cold with lettuce and tomato wedges, or use as sandwich filling.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.