3/4 cup instant dry milk
1 1/2 cups instant potatoes
1 1/2 cups boiling water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon curry powder (optional)
1/2 teaspoon dried onion (optional)
2 medium or large eggs
1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
4 teaspoons vegetable oil
1. Place dried milk, instant potatoes and seasonings in a medium bowl.
2. Add boiling water and mix with a fork until the potatoes are light and moist.
3. Let set 5 minutes. Beat eggs in cup and stir into potatoes.
4. Divide potato mixture into 1/2-cup portions and flatten into 1/2-inch thick patties.
5. Coat both sides of each patty with breadcrumbs.
6. Heat oil in skillet on medium heat. Cook patties until brown on both sides.
7. Once, reconstituted potatoes should be cooked and served immediately.
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours