1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (raw)
1 cup fruit yogurt
1/2 cup 1% milk
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup dried fruit (try raisins, apricots, dates)
1/2 cup chopped apple
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/4 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
1. In medium bowl, mix oats, yogurt, milk and salt.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 6-12 hours.
3. Add dried and fresh fruit, and mix gently.
4. Serve scoops of muesli in small dishes. Sprinkle each serving with
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
• Muesli makes a delicious breakfast. Try drizzling with milk.
• Substitute any frozen, canned/drained, or fresh chopped fruit for
apples and blueberries.
• Flavor boosters: cinnamon, grated orange peel.