1 cup all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 can (15-ounce) corn kernels, drained
vegetable oil or butter for skillet
1. Preheat pan on medium-high heat, 375 degrees on an electric skillet.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Beat the egg and add to the flour mixture.
4. Add corn and mix well.
5. Lightly oil skillet.
6. Cook pancakes on a skillet until golden. Turn and cook on other side.
7. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
• Serve with fresh or canned fruit for a balanced breakfast